Be fierce forever with our highly concentrated papain enzymes complex peel. IttyBitty Facial – PRO Enzyme Exfoliant contains high-performing ingredients which help reduce surface imperfections, counteract photoaging and give skin a more visibly smoothed appearance. Skin improvements include reduced blackheads, brighter, glowy skin, improved skin texture and a reduction in hyperpigmentation.
IttyBitty Facial is a treatment that triggers a controlled skin reaction of exfoliation, which actively and effectively removes built-up dead skin cells to reveal a healthy glow, increases collagen production and elasticity, as well as improved firmness. Recommended for reducing the effects of discoloration, acne scarring, sun damage, rough skin texture.
*Recommended to use sun protection when using acid, enzyme and other exfoliating home treatments.
Routine and repetition is important for optimal results. A series of treatments is recommended, with 2-4 weeks in between, depending on how skin tolerates.
IttyBitty Facial – PRO Enzyme Exfoliant
- Improve skin discoloration appearance
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Protect from free radical damage
- Gentle exfoliation
- Pore decongestion and help reduce blemishes and redness
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Papain Advance
- X-Pressin C™ Papain
- Malic Acid
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-49
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40
- Spinach Leaf
Recommended to be used with: Absolute Rescue.
How to Use
Apply a thin layer of PRO Enzyme Exfoliant to clean, dry skin, avoiding contact with eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with Absolute Rescue to treatment area.
This is a professional grade product and highly recommended to speak to licensed professional prior to use to make sure this product is right for you. If irritation or stinging occurs, remove immediately. Do not follow with any products that contain essential oils.
X-Pressin C™ (BASF Corp.): Series of Clinical Studies and Consumer Testing results
- Carica Papaya origin – enzymatic stabilization & patented cross linking technology.
- Greater exfoliation efficacy when compared to salicylic acid.
- Face study showed 18% reduction in surface imperfections after 28 days of use.
- Consumer study feedback was instant softness and smoothing to skin with one use.
- Less irritating that glycolic acid.
- After 21 days, large percentage of consumers had a new luminosity to their skin.
In tubo study, arm study, face study, consumer study
There are no reviews yet.