- Increase your skin stem cell vitality and longevity
- Stimulate cellular turnover
- Keep breakouts at bay
- Skin lightening and luminosity
- Target premature aging
- Smooth and lift pronounced, deep wrinkles
- Reverse advanced signs of aging skin
- Promote hydration, firmness and toning
- Prevention of lipid peroxidation
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract (Apple Stem Cell Extract)
- Ferulic Acid
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate)
- Licorice Root
- Azelaic Acid
- Malic Acid
- Spirulina Maxima Extract
- Kelp Extract
- Environmentally stressed
- Dark pigmentation
Swiss Apple Stem Cells
Apple stem cells have a distinctive ability to self-renew, heal, replenish and transform dying skin cells. They work to return your skin to its youthful appearance, tightening and firming skin while effectively diminishing wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet.
Arbutin is a naturally occurring derivative of hydroquinone, extracted from mulberry or bearberry plants. Most notably, this botanical based compound is one of the best alternatives to synthetic hydroquinone. It suppresses enzymes that stimulate melanin production, effectively reducing skin’s pigment production and lightens dark pigment.
Don’t be afraid – this acid is your skincare’s bff! It’s a saviour for acne, dark pigmentation, rosacea and inflammation. Azelaic acid’s resurfacing properties helps to smooth skin tone and texture while calming irritated skin and lightening dark spots.
How to Use
Apply a small amount of serum to clean skin, a drop on forehead, cheeks and chin. Gently massage until absorbed. Follow with moisturizer, if desired.