Refresh and revive skin with Nu Age – Retinol + Lactic Acid Glow Serum, our extraordinary potent formulation of retinol and lactic acid. Squalene and sea algae work together overnight to replenish skin’s natural moisture level.
Accelerate skin renewal, targeting skin on the cellular level to reduce the appearance of fine lines and photo damage, as it increases collagen production at the dermal layer.
Nu Age – Retinol + Lactic Acid Glow Serum
- High-strength 0.95% Retinol concentration
- High-strength 7.95% Lactic acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Sea algae
- Citrus Peel
- Reduce post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation & acne scarring
- Deliver a lifted & firmer appearance to skin
- Minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- High-strength retinol concentration
- Rejuvenate appearance of skin
- Healthy, radiant skin with continued use
Retinol, a form of Vitamin A, is one of the most highly researched and recommended skincare ingredients for anti-aging. This powerhouse antioxidant has multiple uses: combat acne, deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, elasticity loss and uneven complexion.
Retinol Dose: Please note the strength of the this is 0.95%, which is a strong concentration. We recommend start with a slow and small dosage and build up over many weeks.
How to Use
Apply a small amount of Retinol + Lactic Acid Glow Serum in the evening 2-3+ times a week. Avoid contact with eyes. May experience redness, dryness, stinging and flaking.
First-time retinol users
We strongly recommend starting with a lower concentration of retinol before using Nu Age, then gradually working up until skin builds tolerance. Always consult your dermatologist before adding retinol into your skincare routine.
- Stronger retinol should be avoided by those with rosacea, eczema or easily irritated skin. Can include peeling, dryness and redness.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Can cause redness around eyes and mouth.
- External use only.
- Retinol makes skin more sensitive to sun exposure: avoid and wear SPF 30 daily.
- Do not use with other retinoids or exfoliating products. Avoid mixing with Vitamin C products
- (Vitamin C – am, Retinol – pm).
- Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding.