Retinol and Lactic Acid are both powerful ingredients and when properly formulated, they can be used together for optimal anti-aging benefits. Nu Age – Retinol + Lactic Acid Glow Serum is uniquely formulated with a high strength of pure retinol and lactic acid to diminish multiple signs of aging – without the peeling effects.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration
- Recondition skin
- Stimulate cell rejuvenation
- Minimize breakouts, blotchiness & pore size
- Even skin texture & tone
- Fade age spots and scarring
- Improve firmness
Accelerate skin renewal, targeting skin on the cellular level to reduce the appearance of fine lines and photo damage, as it increases collagen production at the dermal layer.
Nu Age – Retinol + Lactic Acid Glow Serum
- High-strength 0.95% Retinol concentration
- High-strength 7.95% Lactic acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Sea algae
- Citrus Peel
- Reduce post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation & acne scarring
- Deliver a lifted & firmer appearance to skin
- Minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- High-strength retinol concentration
- Rejuvenate appearance of skin
- Healthy, radiant skin with continued use
Retinol, a form of Vitamin A, is one of the most highly researched and recommended skincare ingredients for anti-aging. This powerhouse antioxidant has multiple uses: combat acne, deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, elasticity loss and uneven complexion.
Retinol Dose: This is strong concentration. We recommend start with a slow and small dosage and build up over many weeks.
How to Use
Apply a small amount of Retinol + Lactic Acid Glow Serum in the evening 2-3+ times a week. Avoid contact with eyes. May experience redness, dryness, stinging and flaking.
First-time retinol users
We strongly recommend starting with a lower concentration of retinol before using Nu Age, then gradually working up until skin builds tolerance. Always consult your dermatologist before adding retinol into your skincare routine.
- Stronger retinol should be avoided by those with rosacea, eczema or easily irritated skin. Can include peeling, dryness and redness.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Can cause redness around eyes and mouth.
- External use only.
- Retinol makes skin more sensitive to sun exposure: avoid and wear SPF 30 daily.
- Do not use with other retinoids or exfoliating products. Avoid mixing with Vitamin C products
- (Vitamin C – am, Retinol – pm).
- Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding.
There are no reviews yet.